ActivePager is an instant messenger specially designed for convenient and operative communication over local area networks. Unlike corporate e-mail systems it delivers messages directly to the destination workstation in real-time, what avoids delays associated with routing and reading of messages.
Basic features of ActivePager
- ActivePager detects recently connected computers automatically unlike other messengers, which requires manual configuration on every workstation where this program is installed.
- You can add specific computer by remote name or IP address manually.
- You may send a message to some people simultaneously, selected them or adding them into a group.
- To save time, you may set and use phrases you typically use.
- You can enable Answering Machine, which will reply all incoming messages.
- All messages are delivered directly to recipient's computer.
- You may set up the Blacklist to restrict access for messages sent by defined people or containing forbidden words and phrases.
Download ActivePager 1.2 (709Kb)
Register ActivePager via online secure form